Kosher by Design series have inspired a revolution in kosher cooking, bringing simple elegance to home dining and entertaining. Now author and chef Susie Fishbein
announces the pending release of her sixth project, Kosher by Design Lightens Up.
Susie says, “These nutritious recipes are easy to integrate into your everyday menus. Anyone looking to migrate into a better way of eating and living will find delicious options here.”Kosher by Design Lightens Up is a gorgeous culinary guide, bursting with easy-to-do ideas for eating and feeling better. This cookbook teaches healthy cooking and food combining techniques, with special commentary by certified nutritional expert Bonnie Taub-Dix
, spokesperson for the American Dietetic Assn.
Kosher By Design Lightens Up will feature:
· Over 145 brand new recipes
· Over 160 full color photos
· Over 320 pages
· Creative entertaining ideas, including oil olive tasting, a party spritzer station and more!
· Simple, healthy approaches to: cooking oils, sweeteners, whole grains, superfoods, smarter shopping, and more efficient kitchen gadgets.
· Comprehensive cross-reference index
Kosher By Design Lightens Up is scheduled for release on November 3. To pre-order your copy, just click HERE
Filed under: Coming Soon, Susie Fishbein News!