Here at ArtScroll, we have so many exciting new releases. Too many, in fact, to choose just one title for our next giveaway! So instead…we’ll let you pick!
Which new title from ArtScroll would you like to win?
1) GPS: By Yaakov Shain and Avi Fishoff – Fun and authentic Torah, GPS takes the thought provoking and brilliant concepts of the Nesivos Shalom and “translates” them intocontemporary terms.
2) 48: By Rabbi Nachman Seltzer – People are following our Sages 48 ways to incorporate Torah into our lives. These are their stories.
3) Maran Harav Ovadia: By Rabbi Yehuda Heimowitz – An authoritative biography detailing the life of one of the great Torah leaders of our times.
4) Look What My Parents Give Me: By Sara Ginsburg – Teach your children the importance of respecting what their parents do through fun rhymes and cute illustrations.
5) Positive Word Power for Teens: By Chana Nestlebaum – Set up for daily study, this latest project from the Chofetz Chaim Heritage Foundation teaches teens the power of their words.
6) Imagine If: by Rabbi Zeegel – Imagine if Hashem hadn’t made the world so perfect. Imagine if you could teach your children important lessons through hilarious rhymes and adorable illustrations.
To enter the giveaway:
Comment on this post letting us know which of these new titles you would like to win.
Want another chance to win? Enter the contest on Facebook too!
**Giveaway ends on Monday, June 16th at 11:59 pm eastern time. Prize can be shipped within the USA. Winner will be notified via email. Valid email address must be provided to claim prize. Limit one entry per person on the blog and an additional entry per person is available on Facebook.