- Really, we should give you 3,000 reasons — since this sale includes all of ArtScroll’s more than 3,000 titles! But since we only have room for twenty, here’s a sampling of the many books you can get at great savings.
- The Schottenstein Edition Talmud Bavli — in Hebrew or English — is one of the greatest achievements in the history of Jewish publishing. Now you can get individual volumes or the full 73-volume set, in either full or daf yomi size — at 20% off list price.
- Enhance your learning with The Schottenstein Edition Talmud Yerushalmi and ArtScroll’s Mishnah editions — The Mishnah with Yad Avraham Commentary, the Schottenstein Edition Mishnah Elucidated, and the Ryzman Edition Hebrew Mishnah.
- Priceless Torah wisdom, at a great price: The Stone Chumash, hailed worldwide for its translation and commentary.
- Graduation time! June grads (especially girls gearing up for post-high school sems) will love a gift of the Sapirstein Edition Rashi or Ramban.
- The Czuker Edition Mikraos Gedolos — Chumash, Neviim, and Kesuvim — makes a fantastic addition to your Torah library.
- There is an ArtScroll Siddur to suit every need — classic, interlinear, full and pocket size, women’s siddur, Hebrew only, hardcover and softcover… all available at the same sale price.
- Enjoy the book everyone is talking about— Living Legend, Rabbi Nachman Seltzer’s fascinating biography of Rav Yitzchok David Grossman — at (you guessed it) 20% off.
- Make this a truly meaningful summer for your teenagers, with Living Emunah for Teens 2.
- Love a good story? C.B. Weinfeld presents dozens of them in the newly published Front Row Seat.
- Enjoy ArtScroll’s incredible collection of cookbooks — including the bestselling Dinner Done and Peas, Love, and Carrots. Great food, great price.
- Summer is a wonderful time to read the inspiring new biography of the Bostoner Rebbe, The Rebbe on Beacon Street
- Rabbi Yechiel Spero’s Prayer for Protection offers insights and stories about Yosheiv BeSeiser, the well-known chapter in Tehillim.
- And you won’t want to miss new and important works of Jewish law: Halachah at Home and A Woman’s Guide to Practical Halachah.
Uh-oh. We’re only up to fourteen reasons, and we’re running out of space. So we’ll finish up with a few quick words.
The June Sale. ArtScroll quality. Three thousand books. Great prices! Go!