Summer is almost here — and just as temperatures are rising, so are prices of almost everything.
What better time to take advantage of ArtScroll’s 20%-off June sale? From now until June 27th, choose from more than 3,000 titles for gifts, for libraries, for great summer reading. (Hebrew-only Siddurim and Chumashim are not included in the sale.)
Here’s a sampling of books to savor — and money to save.
- The Schottenstein Edition Talmud Bavli — in Hebrew or English — is one of the greatest achievements in the history of Jewish publishing. Get individual volumes – and a dream come true, the full 73-volume set, in either full or daf yomi size — at 20% off list price.
- Enhance your learning with The Schottenstein Edition Talmud Yerushalmi and ArtScroll’s Mishnah editions — the Schottenstein Edition Mishnah Elucidated, the Ryzman Edition Hebrew Mishnah, or the Mishnah with Yad Avraham commentary at — you guessed it — 20% off.
- The Stone Chumash has become accepted throughout the world as the standard English translation and commentary. Priceless Torah wisdom, at a great price.
- It’s June, graduation time! June grads (and especially girls gearing up for post-high school sems) will love a gift of the Sapirstein Edition Rashi or the ArtScroll Ramban — and you’ll love the sale price!
- There is an ArtScroll Siddur to suit every need — classic, interlinear, full and pocket size, women’s siddur, hard and softcover …. And, yes, now available at 20% off the list price.
- Want to feel great this summer? Join the thousands who’ve learned that eating delicious food can be healthy too, with Rorie Weisberg’s gorgeous new cookbook, Foods You Love … That Love You Back.
- Looking for summer inspiration? Check out our amazing list of new titles. In For the Sake of Heaven, Devora Gliksman shares the story of Aleppo Hacham Yom Tob Yedid, a gripping biography that reads like a novel. The incomparable “Morah Murik” comes to vivid life in Fradl Adams’ absorbing biography, Our Morah in Uniform. In Ani Maamin: A Misson for Life, Rabbi Yechezkel Elias shows us how to bring the Rambam’s fundamentals of Jewish faith into our own daily lives, while novel lovers will enjoy nonstop action and drama in popular author M. Kenan’s newest novel, Abandoned.
Wishing all our readers a safe, productive, meaningful (and, yes, fun) summer!