Zera Shimshon. Come for the segulah. Stay for the Torah. People looking for shidduchim. People waiting for the blessing of children. People struggling financially. Hundreds, perhaps thousands, have discovered the power of the Zera Shimshon’s promise: “… [those who learn … Continue reading
A brand-new resource that will change the way you understand Chumash. The Oral Torah is based on the Written Torah, and it often cites verses from the Chumash. In this unique Chumash commentary, the original text of the Oral Torah … Continue reading
The “learning revolution” that began with the Schottenstein Edition Talmud continues… The ArtScroll Edition of Tosafos An extraordinary achievement in Talmudic scholarship that will bring your Talmud study to a whole new level. To understand the Talmud, you need Rashi’s … Continue reading
Click HERE to download the excerpt from the Schottenstein Talmud Yerushalmi Berachos – English Edition Click HERE to download the excerpt from the Schottenstein Talmud Yerushalmi Berachos – Hebrew Edition ArtScroll Yerushalmi Ready for the New Learning Cycle! The next … Continue reading
With Tishah B’Av approaching, we want to help our readers prepare to have a meaningful fast. This week we are sharing two free downloads that will make your Tishah B’Av more meaningful. Kinnos for the Six Million Kedoshim The destruction … Continue reading
For a limited time, you can get a FREE digital edition of the ENTIRE Artscroll Hebrew or English Makkos! If you already have the ArtScroll App Installed on your device: You can get your free volume directly from the store in the … Continue reading
Download free samples to experience the cutting edge interactive features of the ArtScroll Digital Library – Wasserman Digital Initiative.
- If you don’t have the the ArtScroll Digital Library app already – you can download the ArtScroll app from the App Store.
- Click here for download instructions for an Android device.
- Click here for download instructions for an Apple device.
- Note: Make sure that you have the latest version of the App installed in order for these instructions to work.
- Once the app is installed, open it and click on the menu button on the top left, then select the second option for the store.
- Click on the icon that says All Free Downloads.
- Scroll down to your choice of free downloads and click on the button that says “free” to begin your download.
- The free sample will now appear in your library. You can browse, learn end experience the interactive features of The ArtScroll Digital Library – Wasserman Digital Initiative.
After you try out the FREE samples – you can purchase a complete Volume or a complete set – in one of three ways – (see all purchasing options) :
- If you have purchased print versions of our our digital volumes you can get get special E-Book-2 Pricing – by purchasing directly on the ArtScroll Appstore Site http://appstore.artscroll.com. Read more about our E-Book-2 Program.
- If you have purchase individual volumes and you now want to upgrade to a complete set – you can upgrade and pay the difference ONLY on the http://appstore.artscroll.com site. Read more up about Set Upgrades
- The apple store or the google play store – purchases are made directly within the app . For instructions see http://kb.artscroll.com/article/AA-00217/166/
To View our online Manual and Knowledge base which describes all the features of the app and answers common questions please visit http://kb.artscroll.com
by Rabbi Dov Waller
The Eishes Chayil Haggadah is designed to enhance women’s appreciation for the miracles of Yetziyas Mitzrayim – and women’s vital role in those miracles.
- A rich commentary that emphasizes women’s contributions to the Exodus and Jewish life
- An abundance of absorbing stories to enhance the holiday
- Clear laws of Seder night, particularly those relevant to women
- Brief overviews of vital concepts, so busy women can quickly enrich their Seder
This magnificent volume makes a fantastic “thanks-for-working-so-hard” gift for your wife, mother, or hostess!
- Gilded page heads
- Ribbon marker
- Gorgeous copper-color hardcover
Don’t forget to place your pesach order to get it in time! Click here to shop all Pesach titles.
Stories that light a spark | by renowned story-teller Rabbi Yechiel Spero
- $30,000??? There was no way he could find the money. Until Rav Elyashiv zt”l gave him an idea
- Fleeing Arab gunfire, they found refuge in the first house they could enter. They couldn’t know that their Jewish destiny was awaiting them on the other side of the door
- For 70 years, he’d run away from his Yiddishkeit. And now? Now, he was ready to come back…
Ah, the Jewish spirit. It gives. It cares. It never surrenders. It’s determined and compassionate and generous. It heals wounds and repairs relationships. And it’s here, this eternal Jewish spirit, in these pages, in these stories, in the lives of men and women and children, some renowned, others ordinary people like you and me. Rabbi Yechiel Spero has been lifting our spirits and our hearts for many years, with his wonderful true stories. This new collection takes us across the globe and even into outer space. We find the Jewish spirit in a beis medrash, a hospital room — and waiting outside a monastery. The marvelous true stories of Touched by Their Spirit will certainly touch your spirit – and help it to soar ever upwards.
New: The Reb Moshe Haggadah:
Comments,rulings and minhagim of Hagaon Reb Moshe Feinstein – The Aryeh Family Edition
Compiled by Rabbi Shalom Meir Wallach – Translated by Malky Heimowitz
The Reb Moshe Haggadah beautifully captures the many facets of the gaon and posek hador: his brilliance in piskei halachah and Gemara; his insights and deep understanding of Torah hashkafah; his incredible diligence and his extraordinary compassion.
Much of the commentary is taken from Reb Moshe’s prolific writings on halachah, Chumash, and Talmud. Stories about Reb Moshe from dozens of other sources paint an inspiring and breathtaking portrait of a caring and empathetic leader who had a profound understanding and endless love for the Jews he led for so many decades.
When we read about the “Four Sons” we will hear Reb Moshe share his teachings on chinuch, child-rearing and Torah education. From a Shabbos HaGadol lecture given by Reb Moshe in 1922, we listen to him compare the merciless Communist regime where he lived to Pharaoh’s Egypt. From the Ten Plagues Reb Moshe offers us a new understanding of the power of free choice; from the Splitting of the Sea he points out a vital lesson in strengthening our faith.
We are taught that the voices of the great Torah scholars are not stilled even after their passing, and in these pages we can clearly hear the voice of the beloved Torah leader, HaGaon Reb Moshe Feinstein zt”l.