Everyone knows Rabbi Yechiel Spero: best-selling author, popular lecturer, and of course, master story teller. His books are filled with stories that are known for their touching nature and inspirational values. Just in time for Chanukah, Rabbi Spero is back … Continue reading
Scroll to the bottom of this post for your chance to win one of ArtScroll’s popular new releases! Chanukah is just over a week away, and now’s the time to shop for chanukah gifts for your whole family! With ArtScroll’s … Continue reading
Rav Shlomo Wolbe zt’l — “The Mashgiach” — was one of the towering Torah personalities of the twentieth century, the quintessential educator who helped take the torch of the pre-war Mussar Movement and reignite it in the modern world. His teachings and his many sefarim, including Alei Shur, are classics of Jewish thought and hashkafah, studied and beloved throughout the Torah world.
For decades, Rav Wolbe gave regular discourses on the Torah, focusing his penetrating insight, broad knowledge, and profound understanding on the weekly parashah. In Rav Wolbe on Chumash Rabbi Yitzchok Caplan, Rav Wolbe’s grandson, has collected Rav Wolbe’s teachings, both from his weekly lectures and from his many sefarim, and melded them into a deep and yet accessible Torah work.
Rav Wolbe on Chumash is a perfect book for the Shabbos table, or for any time we want to follow the wise guidance of this revered master of mussar.
In honor of this new release, we’re offering a free download of this week’s parashah, Lech Lecha:
If you like this, share it! Your friends will appreciate you spreading the word. Use any of the sharing icons below.
It’s the cookbook everyone’s been talking about:
Secret Restaurant Recipes by Leah Schapira and Victoria Dwek
The finest restaurants. The most talented chefs. The most delicious food. All in your kitchen.
Want to recreate the popular dishes from your favorite Kosher restaurants? Get your copy of Secret Restaurant Recipes and discover the secrets of the world’s best kosher chefs.
- Dozens of family-friendly recipes for any day of the week
- Exquisite full color photos for every dish
- Secret techniques & cooking tips direct from the chefs
- Complete menus for your special occasions and holidays
Recreate the recipes of… • The Prime Grill, New York City • Soyo, London • Trattoria Haba, Jerusalem • Pizza Pita, Montreal • Café Rimon, Jerusalem • My Most Favorite Food, New York City • Wolf & Lamb Steakhouse, New York City • Etc. Steakhouse, Teaneck • The Urban Grill, Mexico City • Red Heifer Steakhouse, Jerusalem • Reserve Cut, New York City • Citron & Rose, Philadelphia • Basil Pizza, Brooklyn • Milk Street Café, Boston • Mocha Bleu, Teaneck • Darna, Panama City • Milt’s BBQ, Chicago • Gam Gam Kosher, Venice • Tierra Sur, Los Angeles • Java Café, Toronto & dozens more
Be the first to own this magnificent new cookbook – enter to win a pre-release copy!
To enter, comment on this post with your favorite restaurant dish.
Giveaway ends 11/5/14.
**Giveaway ends on Wednesday, November 5th at 11:59 pm eastern time. Prize can be shipped within the USA. Winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond. Valid email address must be provided to claim prize. Limit one entry per person.
The father, Rabbi Rephael Pelovitz, is an internationally-respected rabbi. The son, Dr. David Pelcovitz, is a world-renowned psychologist. They teamed up to co-author Life in the Balance. This new release draws on both timeless Torah wisdom and modern psychological smarts to … Continue reading
With so many exciting new releases, it’s hard for us to choose which book to giveaway next. So we decided to let you choose!
Would you like to win:
1) Life In the Balance – The father-son team that authored this groundbreaking book consists of a well respected rabbi and a world-renowned psychologist. Together they present a refreshing view on life – and how to improve yours – drawing from the timeless wisdom of the Torah and the timely wisdom of modern psychology.
2) Living Emunah – Why do thousands of people tune in to listen to Rabbi David Ashear’s lectures on Emunah? Probably because they teach their readers how to live a worry free life. Who wouldn’t want that? You can experience the tranquility and peace that comes along with learning Emunah too…and this book will show you how.
3) We’re All In This Together – Rabbi Yissocher Frand is one of our generations most respected and sought-after lecturers and authors, and for good reason. His clear reasoning, his powerful way of presenting his ideas, his stories and humor – they’re all a part of why tens of thousands of people have been inspired by Rabbi Frand’s lessons. Now those lessons are presented in book form, with essays on timely topics related to the challenges that all of us face.
4) Let There Be Rain – With his Ohr Naava women’s learning center, Rabbi Zechariah Wallerstein has transformed the landscape of torah for women. And now he’s joined forces with one of today’s best-selling Torah authors, Rabbi Shimon Finkelman, to transform your life with a unique perspective on gratitude. Conveniently arranged for daily study, this is a book that will change your life.
Giveaway is over! Congratulations to Edwin Maltzman on winning Living Emunah!
So which one do you want? Tell us for your chance to win!
To enter the giveaway: Comment on this post letting us know which of these new books you would like to win. One winner will be chosen at random and we will send them the book of their choice. **Giveaway ends on Monday, September 22nd at 11:59 pm eastern time. Prize can be shipped within the USA. Winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond. Valid email address must be provided to claim prize. Limit one entry per person.
Make sure you never miss a giveaway, sale, or other exciting news – subscribe to our blog emails using the sidebar link on the right.
What are you thankful for? When was the last time you really though about gratitude? In this new release from ArtScroll, Let There Be Rain, popular teacher and lecturer Rabbi Zechariah Wallerstein teamed up with best-selling author Rabbi Shimon Finkelman … Continue reading
Imagine a life free of worry, of stress, of anxiety. This life could be yours, and Rabbi David Ashear’s new book, Living Emunah is here to show you how. Rabbi Ashear’s Daily Emunah talks have taken the world by storm. Thousands have internalized his life amazing lessons.
Now his life changing lessons are combined into ArtScroll’s newest masterpiece, and for this week’s free download, we’re giving our blog readers a chance to experience it this hot new release.
If you enjoyed this download, make sure to share it with a friend using one of the sharing icons below.
Rabbi Abraham J. Twerski is back with another insightful and inspirational book: Effective Living. Culled from his decades of experience as a renowned rabbi, a noted psychiatrist, and a best-selling author, Rabbi Twerski is here to teach us two very important facts: Change is hard. And change is possible.
This book will show you how it’s done. Learn to be more effective in your life, your relationships, and your Judaism.
For this week’s weekly Torah download, we are offering two sample chapters from Effective Living on the subject of Prayer. Download it, read it, be inspired, share it.
If you enjoy this series, please spread the word! Let your friends know that each week we offer a download on the Parashah and other relevant Torah topics on The Official ArtScroll Blog!
Please note: To serve you better, the ArtScroll.com website will be temporarily closed for system upgrade from Thursday July 3rd at 5:00 pm through Monday July 7th at 11:00 am. We regret any inconvenience this may cause. Orders can be faxed to 718-680-1875.
Rabbi Nachman Seltzer is renowned for his captivating stories, for their dramatic twists and turns and for their inspirational messages. In his newest release, 48, Seltzer brings his stories to the important topic of the 48 ways to Torah wisdom – and helps you incorporate these 48 ways into your own life.
Each of the 48 ways are explained in their own chapter, each featuring true stories of real people who have internalized and acted upon these messages.
This week’s free download is the chapter on the 25th way: Being Happy with One’s Lot. Enjoy the inspiration and insight in this chapter, then head on over to ArtScroll.com to get your copy so you can start learning the rest of the ways to acquire Torah wisdom.