Download free samples to experience the cutting edge interactive features of the ArtScroll Digital Library – Wasserman Digital Initiative.
- If you don’t have the the ArtScroll Digital Library app already – you can download the ArtScroll app from the App Store.
- Click here for download instructions for an Android device.
- Click here for download instructions for an Apple device.
- Note: Make sure that you have the latest version of the App installed in order for these instructions to work.
- Once the app is installed, open it and click on the menu button on the top left, then select the second option for the store.
- Click on the icon that says All Free Downloads.
- Scroll down to your choice of free downloads and click on the button that says “free” to begin your download.
- The free sample will now appear in your library. You can browse, learn end experience the interactive features of The ArtScroll Digital Library – Wasserman Digital Initiative.
After you try out the FREE samples – you can purchase a complete Volume or a complete set – in one of three ways – (see all purchasing options) :
- If you have purchased print versions of our our digital volumes you can get get special E-Book-2 Pricing – by purchasing directly on the ArtScroll Appstore Site http://appstore.artscroll.com. Read more about our E-Book-2 Program.
- If you have purchase individual volumes and you now want to upgrade to a complete set – you can upgrade and pay the difference ONLY on the http://appstore.artscroll.com site. Read more up about Set Upgrades
- The apple store or the google play store – purchases are made directly within the app . For instructions see http://kb.artscroll.com/article/AA-00217/166/
To View our online Manual and Knowledge base which describes all the features of the app and answers common questions please visit http://kb.artscroll.com